Team Assistant Climate-Neutral Industry (m/f/d)
Agora Energiewende is looking for a Team Assistant to support our Climate-Neutral Industry team in project coordination and organisation.
We are a mission-driven think tank, independent of government and business interests, looking to build the bridge between research and political decision-making.
As the world’s energy systems are changing and renewable energy has moved from a niche technology to broad-scale adoption, we see the need to support local governments in navigating the technical, economic, and political complexities of the transformation. As an independent think tank, we develop evidence-based strategies for ensuring the success of clean energy transitions around the globe. We share knowledge with stakeholders in the realms of politics, business, and academia while enabling a productive exchange of ideas.
Our team is multinational, multidisciplinary, and works across the globe with various partner organisations. This broad network calls for a great amount of organisation and a stable setup. To strengthen our Berlin and Brussels-based Climate-Neutral Industry Team we are seeking a Berlin-based Team Assistant at the earliest possible starting date.
Your responsibilities include
In this role, you will work directly with our Climate-Neutral Industry Director to coordinate various work projects and support the team. With high level communication skills, a can-do attitude and a commitment to excellence, the successful candidate will implement and develop processes to grease the organisation’s wheels.
- Supporting the team with general project management tasks, including resource planning, reporting and reviews;
- Organisational support of project teams, communication with project partners and general stakeholder outreach;
- Assisting in the production of reports and publications in printed and electronic form in cooperation with our Communication team;
- Processing financial and programmatic reporting requirements according to grant agreements in accordance with management guidelines in close cooperation with and initial induction by our Finance team;
- Organising in-person and digital events and coordination of international visitor groups;
- Scheduling and organisation, preparation and follow-up of external and internal meetings;
- Travel planning and booking including visa matters; and
- General administrative and organisational support.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a highly motivated and professional team;
- Diverse experience, including professional relationships with colleagues and visitors from a variety of countries around the globe;
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement;
- A comfortable office space in a central Berlin location, a work-from-home option, team events and other get-togethers with colleagues; and
- A part- or fulltime role with 24 to 40 hours per week.
We are looking for
- Extensive commercial and administrative knowledge and skills;
- Several years of professional experience as team assistance, experience in project management, accounting and grant / financial management is a plus;
- High degree of personal initiative as well as a structured and organised working manner;
- Experience of working in a multicultural team;
- Very secure handling of MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Fluent and confident communication, in written and spoken German and English; and
- A friendly and open manner.
How to apply
Does our job offer appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 2 June 2022.
Please upload your letter of motivation and your CV as a pdf document and use the designation "Firstname_Lastname_Teamassistant-Industry" as the file name.
For reasons of objectivity, we ask that you do not include an application photo.
We want an energy transition for everyone from everyone. Therefore, we are particularly pleased to receive applications from people from groups that have been underrepresented in energy policy. We welcome applications regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability and age, and sexual orientation. Unfortunately, our offices in Berlin are not completely barrier-free, but we intend to work on solutions.
Should you have any questions, please contact Marie Haßheider (email@example.com).