Management Assistant (m/f/d)
We are a mission-driven think tank, independent of government and business interests, looking to build the bridge between research and political decision-making.
As the world’s energy systems are changing and renewable energy has moved from a niche technology to broad-scale adoption, we see the need to support local governments in navigating the technical, economic, and political complexities of the transformation. As an independent think tank, we develop evidence-based strategies for ensuring the success of clean energy transitions around the globe. We share knowledge with stakeholders in the realms of politics, business, and academia while enabling a productive exchange of ideas.
Our work requires not only energy experts, but also the support of experts in administration of different kinds as crucial and highly valued members of the team.
Our growing team is multinational, multidisciplinary, and works across the globe with various partners. This broad network calls for a great amount of organization and a stable setup. To strengthen our office structure consisting of four offices in Berlin (main office), Brussels, Bangkok and Beijing we are seeking at the earliest possible starting date a
Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Berlin-based / full or part-time (min. 32 hrs)
In this role, you work closely together with the executive management as well as with colleagues of our Management Office and Operations team for the coordination of different work projects and general support. With high level communication skills, a can-do attitude and a commitment to excellence, the successful candidate will implement and develop processes to grease the organization’s wheels.
Your responsibilities include
- Organizational and administrative support of our managing directors and supervisory board;
- Arranging and coordinating general office related management functions, including administrative tasks such as daily email and diary management, handling invoices and documents, planning and booking travels as well as visa matters;
- Ensuring the flow of information and communication between company partners, our supervisory board as well as among our individual teams;
- Organizing physical and electronic events and coordinating international visitor groups;
- Scheduling and organization, preparation and follow-up of external and internal meetings.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a highly motivated and professional team;
- Diverse experience, including professional relationships with colleagues and visitors from a variety of countries around the globe;
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement;
- A cooperative working atmosphere with flat communication and decision-making hierarchies;
- an attractive workplace in Berlin-Mitte and the option of hybrid working with good digital equipment; and
- an unlimited employment contract.
We are looking for
- Extensive commercial and administrative knowledge and skills;
- Professional experience in an assistance position;
- experience in project management, accounting and grant / financial management is a plus;
- High degree of personal initiative as well as structured and organized working manner;
- Experiences in working in a multicultural team;
- Very secure handling of MS Office package;
- Fluent and confident communication, in written and spoken German and English; and
- A friendly and open demeanor.
How to apply
Does our job offer appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 17 July 2022. Please upload your letter of motivation and your CV as a pdf document and use the designation "Firstname_Lastname_Management_Assistant" as the file name.
For reasons of objectivity, we ask that you do not include an application photo.
We want an energy transition for everyone from everyone. Therefore, we are particularly pleased to receive applications from people from groups that have been underrepresented in energy policy. We welcome applications regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability and age, and sexual orientation. Unfortunately, our offices in Berlin are not completely barrier-free, but we intend to work on solutions.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sandy Rosenhauer at firstname.lastname@example.org .