博众智合能源转型论坛招聘| Advisor China Industry
Agora Energy Transition China Recruitment｜Advisor China Industry
Agora Energy Transition China 博众智合能源转型论坛简介
Agora Energy Transition China (Agora) develops evidence-based and politically viable strategies in support of the ongoing energy transitions towards net-zero pathways in China, Europe and beyond. As China is not only the world's largest carbon emitting economy but also the top clean energy market, the country's energy future is key for global environmental sustainability and climate change. In a world disrupted by multiple crises, Agora aims to work closely with like-minded partners to move China’s clean energy transition agenda forward, and promote international cooperation on pressing energy and climate issues. The task is both challenging and exciting, with numerous opportunities to make meaningful contributions. To further strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire at the earliest possible starting date an: Advisor China Industry.
Office location 办公地点
Chaoyang District, Beijing 北京市朝阳区
Your responsibilities include 工作职责
- Conducting in-depth analyses on a variety of topics in China's energy sector in general, and about industrial energy use in particular, regarding energy conservation, emissions abatement, clean technology solutions, industrial policy, and product standards.
- Drafting and reviewing research terms of reference, analysis and conclusions, research reports, and policy briefings.
- Developing and presenting policy and technical recommendations for Chinese and international audiences, partners, and stakeholders.
- Coordinating with team members on project implementation and output delivery.
- Communicating evidence-based research findings to key stakeholders in areas of China's energy transition in general and in regard to industrial energy in particular.
- Contributing to Agora's capacity building activities targeting young energy sector professionals in China.
We offer 我们提供
- An opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Professional relationships with colleagues and experts from countries around the globe.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Competitive salary, mandatory and supplemental employee benefits as well as attractive annual leave days (the equivalent of German standard).
We are looking for 对您的期望
- A Master's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the energy or industrial or related research or consulting sector
- Strong research and analytical skills in the one of the following topics: iron & steel, petrochemicals, coal chemicals, cement, or hydrogen.
- Good knowledge of energy policies, industrial policies, business models, and clean energy technologies in China.
- Good command of Chinese and English (spoken and written), knowledge of German is a plus.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment preferred.
- A team player who is highly motivated and accountable.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and contribute flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
How to apply 如何申请
Please apply by sending your application package in English to Agora Energy Transition China Beijing office: email@example.com
Please include a letter of motivation, your CV (in English and Chinese), and work samples (if available), and also indicate your income expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date. For reasons of objectivity, we kindly ask you not to include an application photo. Finally, in the subject line of the application email, please clearly indicate both your full name and the specific position you are applying for.
English language skills will be tested during the interview process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the application package at your earliest convenience. Should you have any questions, please contact us at the above email address.