Few spots left for next EnerTracks virtual study tour
Join the next virtual EnerTracks Study Tour from November 23 – December 16, 2020 hosted by Agora Energiewende and the Renewables Academy (RENAC). The training provides a unique opportunity for climate and energy transformation thought leaders from low- and middle-income countries to participate in a series of tailored workshops, field trips, leadership training, and group work to develop a decarbonisation roadmap.
Overall, you can expect to dedicate approximately 55 hours to this training:
- 32 hours of live and interactive sessions, on average 12 hours per week
- 6 hours of pre-recorded sessions
- 6 hours of group work (minimum recommended: 2 hours per week)
- 5-10 hours of assignments
What you will receive:
- Deepened knowledge of stakeholder engagement and ability to integrate complex challenges to create a decarbonisation roadmap
- Role play: exploration of realistic situations on different stakeholder interactions
- Discover how to creatively solve complex problems through applying design thinking concepts
- Introductory workshop on electricity system modeling to the numerical modeling of power markets and systems
- Digital Certificate of completion
- Access to a selective alumni network
For detailed information about the virtual EnerTracks Study Tour and the application process follow the application steps here under “Study Tours and Energy Transition Training” and “How to apply”.