The EnerTracks training programme was developed by Agora Energiewende in cooperation with the Renewables Academy (RENAC) supported by the International Climate Change Initiative of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Nukleare Sicherheit). This multi-disciplinary programme aims to deepen and foster international expertise on how to tackle the energy transformation worldwide. EnerTracks offers practical lessons, online courses, academic training, and one-on-one coaching.
Application period for Agora´s virtual study tour is open now
Join the fourth EnerTracks Study Tour virtual from October 12-30, 2020. The programme provides a unique opportunity for climate and energy transformation thought leaders from low- and middle-income countries to participate in a series of tailored workshops, leadership training, and group work to develop a decarbonisation roadmap.
A group of 12-18 participants will have the opportunity to take part in this study tour which will be hosted by Agora Energiewende and RENAC.
Overall 47 hours of training and group work:
- 32 hours of live and interactive sessions, on average 10 hours per week
- 9 hours of pre-recorded sessions
- 6 hours of group work (minimum recommended: 2 hours per week)
What you will receive:
- Deepened knowledge of stakeholder engagement and ability to integrate complex challenges to create a decarbonisation roadmap
- Role play: exploration of realistic situations on different stakeholder interactions
- Discover how to creatively solve complex problems through applying design thinking concepts
- Introductory workshop on electricity system modeling to the numerical modeling of power markets and systems
- Digital Certificate of completion
- Access to a selective alumni network
For detailed information about the programme and the application process follow the application steps for the EnerTracks Study Tour here under “How to apply”.