HR Manager (f/m/d)
The world’s energy systems are changing. Renewable energy has moved from a niche technology to broad-scale adoption in many countries around the globe; the hydrogen economy and power to x technologies are featuring prominently amongst key economies; and conventional sectors are facing increasing challenges. While this is creating tremendous opportunities for clean development, power systems face numerous systemic challenges: there is a pressing need to expand and enhance grid infrastructure, to reform regulatory and market structures, and to effectively manage structural change. Understanding the technical, economic, and political complexities of these transformational challenges is essential for taking political decisions and ensuring a smooth transition to a clean energy system.
Agora Energiewende develops evidence-based strategies for ensuring the success of the clean energy transitions around the globe. As an independent and non-partisan think tank we share knowledge with stakeholders in the worlds of politics, business, and academia while enabling a productive exchange of ideas. Agora Energiewende is a division of the non-profit Smart Energy for Europe Platform (SEFEP) gGmbH and is financed by private foundations and public institutions.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire an
HR Manager (f/m/d)
for our office in Berlin in part time (c. 20 to 25 weekly working hours) at the earliest possible starting date. In addition to managing the recruitment, you will help optimise our HR processes and support the design and implementation of HR policies and personnel development measures. You will work closely with the HR Manager focusing on employee support and administration.
Your responsibilities include
- Coordinating the recruitment process, from job posting, applicant screening and interviewing to selection, setting up employment contracts and onboarding;
- Designing and implementing HR policies as well as measures for staff retention and development, in particular creating an effective training programme;
- Identifying staffing needs and preparing the annual personnel planning;
- Streamlining and documenting HR processes with focus on digitalisation;
- Preparing HR analyses and statistics;
- Handling personnel administration tasks and supporting employees and management in HR matters;
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration with specialisation in HR or a similar professional training;
- At least 5 years of work experience in HR with a focus on recruiting, personnel development and HR policies;
- Good knowledge of German employment law; experience in relocation and posting employees abroad is a plus;
- Experience in the standardisation and digitalisation of HR processes;
- Dedication to continuous process improvement;
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication and people skills;
- High degree of responsibility and diligence in dealing with confidential data;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Business fluency in German and English.
- An opportunity to work in a mission-driven, highly motivated team;
- A cooperative, international work environment with flat communication and decision-making hierarchies;
- An opportunity to actively shape HR policies and processes in a growing organisation;
- Attractive office space in a central Berlin location;
- Flexible working hours;
- A permanent employment contract.
The deadline for applications is 5 April 2020. Please upload your application (including motivation letter, CV, salary expectations, available weekly working hours and earliest possible starting date) in one single file via the following cloudlink:
As file name please use the format „application_HR-Manager_surname_name”. For reasons of objectivity please do not include a photo in your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Marie Haßheider (email@example.com, +49 30 700 1435 –111).